The Lead Generation Representative’s primary objective is to facilitate introductory phone calls between Senior Account Executives and new prospective accounts. This will be accomplished by contacting prospects to generate interest, responding to active marketing campaigns, and demonstrating proficiency in the company’s cutting-edge multimedia demand generation process.
The Lead Generation Representative will discuss the prospect’s needs, timeline and other items relevant to Worldwide Services’ value proposition. The Lead Generation Representative will be tenacious, diligent, self-driven, and ready to accept a rewarding but often challenging role. The successful candidate will quickly be on their way to a lucrative career in IT infrastructure sales.
- Harness state of the art fundamentals, processes, and tools to achieve company goals
- Embrace and personify proper economic targeting principles to identify the correct accounts
- Contact prospects to pique curiosity and gain commitment for an initial discovery call
- Qualify prospect’s level of interest to determine the appropriate next steps
- Schedule meetings with the appropriate sales executives
- Document all activities in the company’s operational systems
- Proven work experience as a Lead Generation Rep, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple demand generation techniques
- Extreme confidence in your own telephonic style
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Comfortable with a large volume of daily cold calls as part of a larger process
- Experience with CRM, sales intelligence, and social media tools
- Experience with standard corporate software packages (Microsoft, etc.)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Bachelor’s degree – B.S. preferred
- Experience with enterprise IT infrastructure a significant advantage
- Willingness to commit to and achieve extraordinary performance goals
About Worldwide Services
Worldwide Services is not just another tech company. If you truly want to make a difference, be part of a dynamic global TEAM where values and culture really mean something, be part of an exciting, special and unique work environment where celebrating our successes really matter.
Worldwide Services TEAM members are well compensated for their contribution. With a competitive benefits package including comprehensive health coverage, life insurance, disability, 401(k), paid holidays, and a performance-based commission.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
Limitations and Disclaimer: The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.