Introducing Our Technology Partners
Worldwide Services has forged partnerships with some of the world’s top technology companies. We have a singular goal: to deliver the best possible technology solutions for our customers. Our technology partners have a shared commitment to bring the best expertise and business solutions for each unique customer environment.
Diverse Technology Partners To Help Optimize Your Business
- Blackswan Cybersecurity: Monitor, Detect, & Respond Managed Security Services from our manned 24 x 7 x 365. Maintain good cyber hygiene, compliance with regulatory and contractual cybersecurity requirements, while protecting your company’s data and reputation.
- Dell EMC: data storage, information security, virtualization, analytics and cloud computing. Enables organizations to store, manage, protect and analyze data.
- F5 Networks: focus is on the delivery, security, performance, and availability of web applications, as well as the availability of servers, cloud resources, data storage devices, and other networking components.
- Finisar: is the world’s leading supplier of optical communication products. For three decades, they have led the industry in creating and delivering break-through optics technology and world-class products that improve the way we communicate.
- Harmonic: is at the forefront of delivering unprecedented broadband speeds, network scalability and operational efficiencies with their virtualized cable access solution. WWS is an official reseller of Harmonic’s CableOS® software-based Cable Modem Termination System (CMTS) that delivers faster broadband speeds and simplifies network operations.
- Fortinet: develops cybersecurity software and appliances and services, such as firewalls, anti-virus, intrusion prevention and endpoint security.
- Gluware: is one of leading companies that is transforming network automation. Their software automates network lifecycle management on existing networks, allowing companies to roll-out a robust suite of advanced network and security features while reducing manual deployment and support costs.
- HP: cloud-enabled enterprise servers and systems that help you operate at business speed. HP is one of the leader’s at the forefront of providing some of today’s most innovative data storage, and networking business solutions.
- Infinera: is a global provider of solutions with a portfolio that includes optical line systems, packet-optical transport systems, compact modular platforms, carrier-grade routers, as well as management and automation solutions.
- Ni2: develops Services and Operations Management software that enables service providers to monetize their digital infrastructure and cost-effectively address new market demands. Ni2 offers an open software platform and business applications that allow service providers to share service and resource inventory that provides 360 degree visibility across technological and organizational silos.
- OpenVault: as the market leader, OpenVault provides HSD usage data from more operators than any other IPDR vendor in the world, enabling operators to drive revenue, deploy metered billing, develop HSD market strategies, manage network congestion, predict HSD usage growth and forecast network planning.
- Palo Alto Networks: is the world’s cybersecurity leader, and prevents attacks with their industry-defining network security platform that provides protection across network, cloud and mobile users.
- Positron: provides technology solutions for delivering Gigabit Internet service to subscribers in Multi-Dwelling Units (MDU) and Multi-Tenant Units (MTU) over existing telephone wire or coaxial cable on extended distances, at a lower cost and with reduced complexity.
- Radwin: is a wireless broadband hardware manufacturing company that develops and creates wireless point-to-point, wireless point-to-multi-point and wireless mobility solutions. Its products are used by telecoms carriers, city and town councils, remote communities, ISPs and private networks.
- Red Hat: is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source solutions, including high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies.
- Silver Peak: gives enterprises and service providers the flexibility to securely connect their users to their applications via the most cost-effective source of connectivity available.
- VMware: streamlines the journey for organizations to become digital businesses that deliver better experiences to their customers and empower employees to do their best work. Their software spans compute, cloud, networking and security, and digital workspace.