Is Your Current IT Maintenance Provider or OEM Causing You To Need One Of These?
- Are you feeling forced into making unnecessary upgrades?
- Would you like to have multi-OEM vendor solutions rolled into a simple customized contract?
- Are you looking for a partner that can support End of Life equipment when the OEM cannot?
- Does your OEM charge you too much for maintenance and support services?
- Does your head hurt from having to deal with the hassles?
Are you sick and tired of server, storage and network maintenance problems interrupting your day, frustrating you and your team? Do you feel stuck with an OEM or independent provider who isn’t delivering the SERVICE you want, but you don’t know who else you can trust to do a good job without overcharging you?
If so, I have the solution that will make these IT-related issues one headache you NEVER have to deal with again.
My name is Jay Van Orden owner and CEO of Worldwide Services. We specialize in delivering proactive IT services to businesses like yours with friendly, knowledgeable engineers who will put you at ease and resolve your IT problems quickly and efficiently. Chances are you’ve never heard of me or my company before, but when you finish reading this letter, you’ll be glad you finally have.
Why can I make such a bold statement?
Because almost every business I talk to will confess that their current maintenance – whether it’s through an OEM or other maintenance provider – is NOT completely delivering the level of service they want. Therefore, they are compelled to deal with ongoing issues and are forced into unnecessary infrastructure upgrades every three years. Clearly this is unacceptable!
Isn’t It Time to Finally Get Rid of This Headache?
Although the notion of providing reliable, affordable, full-service IT maintenance isn’t an amazing concept, it still surprises me how many network technicians don’t get it right. Therefore, I understand if you’re skeptical about our claims. My guess is that you’ve been disappointed, even burned, by other IT guys in the past. That’s why I’d like to extend the following offer to you…
A $497 “Get-To-Know-Us” FREE Gift…
As a prospective client, I’d like to offer you a free, no-obligation, no-sales-pressure Network Assessment where we’ll conduct an audit of your network’s overall health.
When done, we’ll give you a report of findings that will reveal how much you could potentially save annually against your OpEx.
After all, it never hurts to get a competitive bid from a qualified third party – and this assessment is totally, completely free without obligation.
To schedule your free IT Network Assessment, please complete the form below or call my office at 855-894-6400.
The Assessment only takes a short time to conduct, but when it’s done, you’ll know for sure how much money you could be saving. I will be following up in the next couple of days to make sure you received this letter, and to see if you would like to schedule this free Network Assessment. If not, please just let us know!
Awaiting your response,
Owner and CEO of Worldwide Services
How Does Your Current IT Maintenance Provider Stack Up?
Take this quiz to find out!
How can you tell if you are receiving poor or substandard service? How do you know if your OEM or maintenance provider is doing everything possible to manage your network and prevent expensive disasters? If your provider does NOT score a “yes” on every point, you could be paying for substandard support and jeopardizing your infrastructure!
- Do they support 200+ OEM brands and have certified engineers on staff?
- Are they able to fluidly adjust scale of your services as your business changes?
- Do they extend the overall lifecycle of your equipment?
- Do they work off a multi-point maintenance checklist to maximize your uptime?
- Do they meet with you regularly (at least once a quarter) to report what they’ve been doing, review projects and offer new ways to improve your network’s performance instead of waiting until you have a problem to make recommendations?
- Do they provide detailed invoices that clearly explain what you are paying for?
- Do they explain what they are doing and answer your questions in terms that you can understand, NOT in “geek speak”?
- Have they proactively discussed cybersecurity with you, and made recommendations for better protecting your network from ransomware and other malware attacks?
- Have they provided you complete network documentation, or do they hold the “keys to the kingdom” refusing to give you admin passwords?
- Do they have an extensive network of technology partners with a complete suite of service offerings that can support your business needs?