The day-to-day operation of data centers and mission-critical facilities is becoming more and more essential to businesses around the globe. Whether you are upgrading to new platforms, integrating the Cloud into your IT strategy, or are challenged with the large volumes of data, we are here to help. Worldwide Services global reach in 79 countries and 400 sparing centers allow us to offer a suite of services 24x7x365 spanning the entire value chain – from design, configuration, installation and implementation to IT network maintenance. Worldwide Services
understands your challenges and has the expertise to help you select the right product, at the right price.
Current Concerns for Data Center Equipment
- Third Party Maintenance (TPM) is a focus for savings.
- Post-Warranty Equipment coverage is a pain point.
- Significant OEM increases of OEM support occur when their warranty expires.
- TPM offers savings of 40%-60% off of the OEM price.
- Servers: Dell EMC, IBM, HP, SUN, Oracle, Super Micro.
- Server Blades: HP, Dell EMC, IBM, Cisco.
- Data Storage: EMC, NetApp, Dell EMC, HP, HDS.
- Tape: ADIC/Quantum, Qualstar , STK.
- Others: We work with 200+ OEM brands.
Sample Process Flow for a Problem
- Trouble Ticket, Smart NOC, or 800 #.
- Tier 1 support collect vital info and error logs.
- If Tier 4 support is needed then customer is engaged with expert engineer.
- Part failure is determined and Logistics takes over.
- If replacement requires a field engineer then a FE is dispatched.
Who Drives Your Maintenance?
- You do, and you have choices.
- You can control your maintenance program.
- You can save money.
- You can increase performance and reliability.
- You can achieve better service.
Questions You Should Be Asking
- How many servers are we using?
- Who manages the maintenance contract?
- How much are we spending?
- Are we able to provide a list of the servers, so we can submit a quote for maintenance?
- What is our true life of the servers beyond the warranty?
Management of Your IT Infrastructure Has Never Been More Important
About Worldwide Services
Worldwide Services delivers a wide range of world-class Managed IT services and products all designed to
provide technology solutions that will protect your business. We focus on helping businesses reduce capital
expense, increase network efficiency all while eliminating their risks and providing higher quality service levels.